Industrial control systems have been at the center of some scary security stories recently, but investigating malware infections in such environments is not easy because analysts often having a hard time telling suspicious and good files apart.
Malta-based security start-up firm ReVuln claims to be sitting on a stockpile of vulnerabilities in industrial control software, but prefers to sell the information to governments and other paying customers instead of disclosing it to the affected so...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC