The new router sports 802.11ac and 802.11ad, a built-in Plex server, 10Gbps networking, and bonded gigabit Ethernet.
CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire privately held JouleX, a developer of enterprise IT energy management tools, for $107 million in cash.
Cisco this week unveiled three service provider edge routers, along with an aggressive marketing campaign against rival Juniper.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Cisco this week rolled out two routers designed to allow service providers to migrate to IPv6 and more capably support video, mobility and cloud offerings.
Cisco this week rolled out products and services designed to ease the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 for enterprise customers.
Security experts are urging Microsoft and Juniper to patch a year-old IPv6 vulnerability so dangerous it can freeze any Windows machine on a LAN in a matter of minutes.
Juniper Networks this week is rolling out its first dedicated line of enterprise edge routers, a collection of products that borrow technology from the company's powerful service provider routers and that will give customers a new alternative to Cisc...
Cisco achieved a milestone in its most recent fiscal quarter, one with profound implications for the future of the company: Cisco made more money from its new products and services than it did from routers and switches.
Vint Cerf takes his title of Chief Internet Evangelist for Google seriously, and is knee-deep in several projects to bring the next versions of the Internet into being. These projects include pushing for worldwide IPv6 adoption, but they don't includ...
Networking rivals HP and Cisco have abandoned their common ground in data center switching, with HP accusing Cisco of diverting an IEEE standard and Cisco insisting that customers drove the change.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire privately-held Pari Networks, a provider of network configuration, change and compliance management appliances that was <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/013108-network-management-start-up....
Cisco's cloud strategy encompasses pretty much everything under the sun save one - actual cloud services.
Juniper Networks Monday announced it has acquired Altor Networks, a provider of virtualization security for data centers, for $95 million.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC