Rovio Mobile, the developer of the Angry Birds game, plans to release Chinese versions of its hit product later this year, as it hopes to turn the game brand into China's biggest entertainment franchise, an executive said Thursday.
The popularity of Angry Birds continues to soar as the game has now reached 140 million downloads worldwide, according to an executive with its publisher Rovio Mobile.
Just in time for Halloween weekend, developer Rovio announced this morning that its sold a million downloads of Angry Birds Halloween in just six days on the App Store.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW