EMC may be in the market for security and data analytics acquisitions as it builds out what it calls a federation of businesses among VMware, RSA Security, Pivotal and the company's traditional storage operations.
The source code for an Android mobile banking Trojan app was released on an underground forum, making it possible for a larger number of cybercriminals to launch attacks using this kind of malware in the future.
The U.S. National Security Agency's reported efforts to weaken encryption standards have prompted an encrypted communications company to move away from cryptographic algorithms sanctioned by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NI...
U.S. government officials need to put more pressure on their Chinese counterparts to stop a "pervasive" cyber-espionage campaign targeting U.S. companies, one U.S. lawmaker said Tuesday.
The hackers who broke into EMC's RSA Security division last March used the same attack code to try to break into several other companies, including two U.S. national security organizations, according to data provided by the VirusTotal website.
For any company that makes its living selling security, it's a nightmare come true. This week, RSA Security admitted that <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/031811-rsa-warns-securid-customers-after.html">hackers who broke into its network...
Cyberattacks on U.S. networks by other nations may not always demand the same level of retaliation, and only attacks that cause major damage or loss of life should prompt similar responses, a group of national security experts said Wednesday.
In an acknowledgement of the severity of its recent computer compromise, RSA Security said Monday that it will replace SecureID tokens for any customer that asks.
There are phishing scams out there targeting Adobe users. Make sure you know how to recognize and avoid these threats when they arrive in your Inbox.
Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
Last month's hack of RSA Security began with an exploit of a then-unpatched vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player, the company confirmed Friday.
The intrusion by hackers of security giant RSA, a unit of EMC, has left customers and analysts wondering if it is still safe to use millions of the one-time passcode tokens used to log into enterprise IT systems.
EMC's RSA Security division says the security of the company's two-factor SecurID tokens could be at risk following a sophisticated cyber-attack on the company.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Virtualization technologies can help enable better security and control in cloud computing environments, RSA chief Art Coviello said today.
At a keynote speech delivered at the RSA Security Conference, Scott Charney -- Microsoft corporate vice president for Trustworthy Computing -- reiterated a vision for the future of Internet security. Charney painted a picture of a collaborative appro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW