Online retailer, Kogan.com has begun trading on the ASX on July 7, but has seen a slip in its share price from an opening of $1.80 at 12pm down to $1.57 two hours later.
Kogan.com has revealed its plans to list on the ASX on June 30 through an initial public offering that will place $168 million market value on the online retailer.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW