U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW