Salesforce.com announced Thursday it will acquire cloud-based performance management vendor Rypple in a bid to enter the human resources software market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What's old is new again with MIT's latest bug finder
- Business users get live chat in Office Online
- Arduino targets the Internet of Things with Primo board
- Afraid of floods and hackers? Put your data in space.
- Salesforce brings cross-channel service a step closer with new 'Snap-ins'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT