Cisco Systems plans to acquire Internet of Things platform company, Jasper Technologies, for more than $US1.4 billion, giving the networking giant an even larger role in enterprises' growing use of IoT.
You're no longer in control of your data once you hand it over to a cloud storage provider, but you're legally still responsible for it. Knowing what's in your cloud-provider contract is critical, says tech attorney Milton Petersen.
Workday's HR software-as-a-service tool wins praise for ease-of-use, but it remains to be seen whether the company's financial module will be adopted as quickly
Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
Small and medium-sized businesses have more important things to worry about than Microsoft's new Azure, a cloud-resident platform for building applications served to users online.
A new report warns that the cost from lost productivity at work related to the new NFL season could add up to US$10.5 billion. And there we were, thinking the biggest waste of time at work came from fielding an endless stream of IT industry reports?
Whitepapers about SaaS
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC