Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
Australians are estimated to have spent $76 million during the Black Friday sales this year, an increase of 166 per cent on 2014.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
Whitepapers about sales
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC