Microsoft has faced a tough battle getting its US$26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn approved in Europe. Now, it's reportedly suggesting a set of concessions to European regulators, but they're not exactly huge giveaways.
Companies have another set of tools at their disposal to build chatbots. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff announced a new LiveMessage service that's aimed at connecting his company's Service Cloud with messaging services like Facebook Messenger and SMS. ...
Salesforce's annual Dreamforce mega-conference kicks off in San Francisco on Tuesday morning, and the company will announce a slew of updates to its apps and services.
Microsoft made a splash earlier this year when it announced the largest acquisition in its history, signing an agreement to buy LinkedIn for US$26.2 billion. But now, Salesforce is trying to convince the European Union to block the deal.
If there was any doubt that AI has officially arrived in the world of enterprise software, Salesforce just put it to rest.
Engaging customers is an ongoing challenge for companies large and small, but Salesforce has been working to make it easier. On Thursday, the CRM giant took its efforts a big step further.
Hard on the heels of its Demandware acquisition in June, Salesforce on Monday confirmed it is acquiring cloud collaboration software maker Quip.
An upcoming update to the Salesforce1 mobile app will dramatically reduce the number of supported devices and effectively leave users of all but the latest and most popular devices out in the cold.
Salesforce on Tuesday stepped up its efforts to woo security-conscious businesses by adding "bring your own key" encryption to its Salesforce Shield set of cloud services.
Microsoft's Outlook.com is used by some 400 million users around the world, so it's only natural that Salesforce wants its own software to play nicely with it. On Tuesday, the CRM giant announced a big step in that direction.
Salesforce has already rolled out several tools that aim to let business users create their own mobile apps, and on Tuesday it unified them into a suite and added some new services on the back end.
As it turns out, Salesforce also wanted to buy LinkedIn, but was outbid by Microsoft.
At its new TrailheaDX event in San Francisco, Salesforce unveiled new tools for its Lightning development platform as well as expanded training offerings, a new investment fund and a new incubator.
Salesforce has named Amazon Web Services its preferred public cloud provider for services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud and Analytics Cloud, expanding a partnership between the two companies to provide the backend for the popular softwar...
You can't always bring customers to your best customer-service tools, but now you can bring those tools to them thanks to a new addition for Salesforce's Service Cloud.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
- AMD's Ryzen launches March 2, outperforming Intel's Core i7 at a fraction of the price
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW