Companies have another set of tools at their disposal to build chatbots. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff announced a new LiveMessage service that's aimed at connecting his company's Service Cloud with messaging services like Facebook Messenger and SMS. ...
Salesforce's annual Dreamforce mega-conference kicks off in San Francisco on Tuesday morning, and the company will announce a slew of updates to its apps and services.
Microsoft made a splash earlier this year when it announced the largest acquisition in its history, signing an agreement to buy LinkedIn for US$26.2 billion. But now, Salesforce is trying to convince the European Union to block the deal.
If there was any doubt that AI has officially arrived in the world of enterprise software, Salesforce just put it to rest.
Engaging customers is an ongoing challenge for companies large and small, but Salesforce has been working to make it easier. On Thursday, the CRM giant took its efforts a big step further.
Hard on the heels of its Demandware acquisition in June, Salesforce on Monday confirmed it is acquiring cloud collaboration software maker Quip.
An upcoming update to the Salesforce1 mobile app will dramatically reduce the number of supported devices and effectively leave users of all but the latest and most popular devices out in the cold.
Salesforce on Tuesday stepped up its efforts to woo security-conscious businesses by adding "bring your own key" encryption to its Salesforce Shield set of cloud services.
Microsoft's Outlook.com is used by some 400 million users around the world, so it's only natural that Salesforce wants its own software to play nicely with it. On Tuesday, the CRM giant announced a big step in that direction.
Salesforce has already rolled out several tools that aim to let business users create their own mobile apps, and on Tuesday it unified them into a suite and added some new services on the back end.
As it turns out, Salesforce also wanted to buy LinkedIn, but was outbid by Microsoft.
At its new TrailheaDX event in San Francisco, Salesforce unveiled new tools for its Lightning development platform as well as expanded training offerings, a new investment fund and a new incubator.
Salesforce has named Amazon Web Services its preferred public cloud provider for services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud and Analytics Cloud, expanding a partnership between the two companies to provide the backend for the popular softwar...
You can't always bring customers to your best customer-service tools, but now you can bring those tools to them thanks to a new addition for Salesforce's Service Cloud.
Salesforce's automation efforts got a big boost Monday with news that it is acquiring AI startup MetaMind.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC