Salesforce.com has hired a key former Oracle executive Keith Block as its president and vice chairman.
Salesforce.com plans to ship in the second half of the year a hosted application for companies to create intranets that are accessible via mobile devices and that offer enterprise social networking (ESN) capabilities to employees.
Many times in discussions about Cloud computing, the hybrid Cloud – meaning a service that combines both off-site public Cloud and on-premises private Cloud computing resources – is thought of as being some nirvana state that will be the dominant arc...
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
Salesforce.com wants to simplify the way mobile users find, access and share files from its Chatter enterprise social networking (ESN) application.
Salesforce.com is to acquire Clipboard, a Web clipping and sharing service, and is closing down the service.
Salesforce.com's upcoming Summer '13 release of its cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) software will feature a slew of enhancements to the Chatter social collaboration tool as well as many improvements that are the result of customer ...
Salesforce.com next month will begin shipping its Communities application, designed to let companies build external-facing social sites for interacting with their customers and partners.
Global CRM (customer relationship management) revenue grew 12.5 percent last year to US$18 billion, a rate three times that of all enterprise software segments on average, as companies look to acquire more business and serve existing customers better...
Salesforce.com, a pillow manufacturer and an employee of the pillow maker are caught up in a complex three-way legal battle, with a US$125,000 American Express bill and an allegedly failed software implementation at the center of the dispute.
Salesforce.com is taking steps to combine its acquisitions in social media monitoring and social advertising with its core CRM (customer relationship management) software through a new product called Social.com.
Salesforce.com is giving customers and partners access to a new set of tools and services for building mobile applications on its cloud platform.
Salesforce.com continues to build out its Chatter social networking and collaboration software, with upcoming "social intelligence" capabilities that will allow users to find information through new Topics and Expertise categories.
Microsoft is hoping to shove aside rivals such as Salesforce.com and Oracle in the CRM (customer relationship management) software market by linking its own Dynamics CRM application with new capabilities for marketing automation and social media anal...
Salesforce.com will upgrade its Chatter enterprise social networking (ESN) application for iOS and release one for the first time for Android on Tuesday, delivering in both new capabilities to integrate them with its main CRM software.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW