Salesforce.com plans to ship in the second half of the year a hosted application for companies to create intranets that are accessible via mobile devices and that offer enterprise social networking (ESN) capabilities to employees.
Many times in discussions about Cloud computing, the hybrid Cloud – meaning a service that combines both off-site public Cloud and on-premises private Cloud computing resources – is thought of as being some nirvana state that will be the dominant arc...
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
Salesforce.com wants to simplify the way mobile users find, access and share files from its Chatter enterprise social networking (ESN) application.
Salesforce.com is to acquire Clipboard, a Web clipping and sharing service, and is closing down the service.
Salesforce.com's upcoming Summer '13 release of its cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) software will feature a slew of enhancements to the Chatter social collaboration tool as well as many improvements that are the result of customer ...
Salesforce.com next month will begin shipping its Communities application, designed to let companies build external-facing social sites for interacting with their customers and partners.
Global CRM (customer relationship management) revenue grew 12.5 percent last year to US$18 billion, a rate three times that of all enterprise software segments on average, as companies look to acquire more business and serve existing customers better...
Salesforce.com, a pillow manufacturer and an employee of the pillow maker are caught up in a complex three-way legal battle, with a US$125,000 American Express bill and an allegedly failed software implementation at the center of the dispute.
Salesforce.com is taking steps to combine its acquisitions in social media monitoring and social advertising with its core CRM (customer relationship management) software through a new product called Social.com.
Salesforce.com is giving customers and partners access to a new set of tools and services for building mobile applications on its cloud platform.
Salesforce.com continues to build out its Chatter social networking and collaboration software, with upcoming "social intelligence" capabilities that will allow users to find information through new Topics and Expertise categories.
Microsoft is hoping to shove aside rivals such as Salesforce.com and Oracle in the CRM (customer relationship management) software market by linking its own Dynamics CRM application with new capabilities for marketing automation and social media anal...
Salesforce.com will upgrade its Chatter enterprise social networking (ESN) application for iOS and release one for the first time for Android on Tuesday, delivering in both new capabilities to integrate them with its main CRM software.
Oracle first announced its Social Relationship Management product family several months ago at OpenWorld, but has now taken steps to actually integrate the components of the product set, which it gained through a number of acquisitions over the past ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
- Attackers are now abusing exposed LDAP servers to amplify DDoS attacks
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTData ScientistSA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTest LeadQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA