Salesforce's automation efforts got a big boost Monday with news that it is acquiring AI startup MetaMind.
Almost exactly a year ago Salesforce launched an app that brings CRM data into Microsoft's Outlook email software, and on Thursday it made a like-minded move with its SalesforceIQ Inbox product for what it calls "relationship intelligence."
A few months ago Salesforce committed to a goal of eventually powering its global operations entirely with renewable energy, and on Monday it took a key step in that direction by signing a 12-year agreement to back a brand-new wind farm in West Virgi...
Box and Salesforce announced a new partnership Wednesday aimed at helping their joint customers get work done more efficiently by bringing documents from their cloud storage and content management solution into Salesforce.
Founded just last year, the four-person startup has been applying data science to making sense of audience trends.
Salesforce users have been able to access data in external apps ever since the release of the cloud vendor's Lightning Connect tool last year, but a new generation of the product announced on Thursday extends those ties considerably.
Salesforce users: Big contracts signed early may get you special discounts, but watch out after that
Volume discounts are nothing unusual in the world of enterprise software, but over the last year or so Salesforce has reportedly been approaching customers early about upcoming renewals and wooing them with considerable extra discounts if they sign o...
Salesforce taps technology gained as part of its $390 million RelateIQ acquisition last year to offer a brand-new tool focused on what it calls "relationship intelligence."
A new cloud offering from Salesforce aims to turn the Internet of Things into the "Internet of Customers."
Sales and marketing have long been Salesforce's proverbial bread and butter, but on Wednesday the CRM giant branched out in a new direction with a cloud platform tailored specifically for healthcare providers and patient data.
Salesforce is updating its user interface, offering customers a modern cross-platform design with greater flexibility.
Microsoft's office suite as a service made big gains in popularity but still faces competition from Google.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW