SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Salesforce in play? It'll be a big deal...Secret is out -- of the apps business...Microsoft opens up even more at Build...and more tech news.
A report that Salesforce.com is entertaining takeover offers whipped up a storm of speculation Wednesday, as analysts and other observers mulled the possibility and what it could mean for the enterprise software market.
Salesforce is working with financial advisors to field bids after being approached by an unnamed party about a possible buyout, according to a Bloomberg report.
If 90 percent of the world's workforce were suddenly struck with a debilitating illness that rendered them unable to perform to their fullest potential, it would be declared a global crisis.
If there are any overriding trends at work in the enterprise-software market today, consumerization and mobile would have to be among the biggest. Vendors large and small have been racing to add such features to their products, and Thursday brought a...
Salesforce.com has acquired Toopher, the developer of a mobile two-factor authentication app that uses location-awareness.
Up Periscope: Twitter answers Meerkat... UN appoints privacy watchdog... Microsoft buys LiveLoop... and more tech news.
It's been nearly four years since investor and entrepreneur, Marc Andreessen, proclaimed that software is "eating the world", and the evidence is everywhere. Full-scale transformations are being wrought upon companies and industries alike, from finan...
It's getting close to a year since Microsoft and Salesforce.com announced their strategic partnership, and the fruits of their union are beginning to appear. After discussing a number of planned joint products last fall, the two companies on Wednesda...
Small businesses just starting out may dream of world domination, but that's a difficult goal to achieve if you can't interact with customers in more than one or two languages. Enter Salesforce's Desk.com customer-support app, which just got a hefty ...
Analytics is not a domain everyone's brain can adapt to easily. Combining statistics, data visualization, operations research, programming savvy and more, the field has relied largely on specialists to make its data-focused interpretations useful in ...
Salesforce's investment arm has led a major funding round that delivered $41 million in fresh cash to Apttus, a maker of cloud software that helps companies manage price quotes and sales contracts.
Users of Desk.com, Salesforce's cloud-based customer service product for small and medium-size businesses, now have an app store designed just for them. Called Desk.com App Hub, the store offers 50 apps from Salesforce partner companies that handle f...
It turns out that a vital missing ingredient in the long-sought after goal of getting machines to think like humans -- artificial intelligence -- has been lots and lots of data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT