It's possible for companies to design their encryption systems to allow law enforcement agencies to access customer data with court-ordered warrants while still offering solid security, U.S. Department of Justice officials said.
U.S. tech companies should retain access to the encrypted information of their customers, instead of providing end-to-end encryption, in order to give police the tools they need to investigate crimes and terrorist activity, two senior law enforcement...
An Algerian man accused of helping to develop and distribute the SpyEye computer virus has been extradited from Thailand to the U.S. to face criminal charges, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia