Samsung Electronics has appointed Carl Rose as its new vice-president of consumer electronics.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Samsung's bigger Galaxy S6 likely in August...Most Android phones can be hacked via an MMS...Leading researchers want autonomous weapons ban...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has announced a key event in August in New York, suggesting that the company may be attempting to launch new products ahead of Apple's closely-watched annual iPhone event a month later.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT