Samsung Electronics has appointed Carl Rose as its new vice-president of consumer electronics.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Samsung's bigger Galaxy S6 likely in August...Most Android phones can be hacked via an MMS...Leading researchers want autonomous weapons ban...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has announced a key event in August in New York, suggesting that the company may be attempting to launch new products ahead of Apple's closely-watched annual iPhone event a month later.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCTIM / TAM ArchitectACT
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystACT