Samsung Electronics' deal with BlackBerry and Apple's efforts to make it easier to configure and deploy massive numbers of iPhones highlight how the smartphone makers are battling for supremacy among enterprise users.
Samsung has given a sneak peek at a new 3D camera that can capture 360-degree panoramic video and stream it live to its virtual reality headset.
Samsung Electronics has accused Nvidia of infringing its patents in an apparent response to a September action by Nvidia that accused the South Korean company and Qualcomm of infringing patents related to its GPU technology.
The fast-rising Xiaomi has extended its hold over China's smartphone market, and continues to lead as the country's biggest vendor, with Samsung Electronics lagging in second place for the second quarter in a row.
Samsung Electronics has acquired Proximal Data, a developer of software that caches I/O in the server virtualization layer, to boost its SSD offering in the server market.
RCA unexpectedly jolted an otherwise slowing tablet market in the third quarter as Apple's iPad shipments continued to decline.
Smartphones during the third quarter again accounted for about 70 percent of total mobile phone shipments. Prices need to fall even further to attract more users in emerging markets, but that won't happen overnight.
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy devices have been approved by the U.S. National Security Agency under a program of the agency to quickly deploy commercially available technologies.
Samsung Electronics hopes its latest Chromebook 2 will reaffirm its commitment to PCs in the U.S., specially after a surprising decision last month to stop selling laptops in Europe.
Those face-meltingly fast new 802.11ac routers might not be king of the wireless networking world for long. Samsung recently announced it's developing new 802.11ad Wi-Fi technology that can turbocharge network speeds fivefold, from today's 866Mbps p...
Japanese consumers will be the first to get their hands on the Galaxy Note Edge with its curved screen when the smartphone starts shipping at the end of October.
The U.S. International Trade Commission, the country's top trade court, is launching an investigation into allegations by Nvidia that several Samsung cellphones and tablet PCs contain graphics technology that infringes on its patents.
Samsung Electronics is investing 15.6 trillion Korean won (US$14.7 billion) in a new chip plant in South Korea to meet growing demand from smartphones, enterprise computing and the emerging 'Internet of Things' market.
Samsung has been paying Microsoft US$1 billion a year in royalties to use its technology in Samsung's Android smartphones and tablets, according to a court document filed Friday.
Samsung keeps raising the bar on storage capacity in its solid-state drives with a 3.2TB SSD, which is now in production.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple delivers another Yosemite beta as WiFi issues persist
- UpCloud bets on storage performance, US datacenter to dent market
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW