Samsung on Thursday highlighted many new features in its latest Galaxy S 4 smartphone during a Broadway-style presentation, but was surprisingly quiet about the technology that tracks facial and eye movement, which could enhance the video and browsin...
Samsung Electronics has promoted the heads of its mobile and consumer electronics businesses to share leadership along with the existing boss who oversees components, as the company looks to strengthen the independence of its massive internal divisio...
For Samsung, the new Galaxy S 4 smartphone is full of promise with its spectacular hardware and software features, and the company hopes to sell millions of units of the phone.
Samsung has taken the wraps off of its new Galaxy S IV smartphone, which will support global LTE roaming and has front- and rear-facing cameras that can be used simultaneously, Samsung said.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will take two more months to decide whether Apple's iPhone and iPad should be taken off sale in the U.S. due to alleged patent infringements, it said late Tuesday.
Try this, try that and see what entices customers. That's the mantra for tablet makers that are experimenting with new tablet features in the elusive quest to deliver the next big hit.
The launch of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S IV will set the stage for this year's battle for smartphone market share. Competitors such as HTC and Sony will face an uphill battle, even if they release great products, according to analysts.
A YouTube video has shown the world's first hands-on with Samsung's Galaxy S IV smartphone. It appears to be from the same user which posted leaked photos yesterday.
Samsung will launch its Galaxy S IV smartphone this week but photos have been leaked online.
A U.K. court has invalidated three Samsung patents that cover 3G technology in two rulings in cases between Samsung and Apple, according to court filings published on Thursday.
Samsung on Thursday confirmed reports by German media that it will stop selling its Windows RT tablet, the Ativ Tab, in Germany.
Windows RT, Microsoft's first tablet-focused operating system, is not proving to be a hit in Europe. Actually, demand on the old continent is so weak that Samsung will reportedly stop sales of its Windows RT tablet in Germany.
Leaked screenshots have hinted that Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV Android smartphone could feature Smart Scroll and Smart Pause eye tracking technology as part of its software.
Samsung filed the most patent applications in Europe last year according figures released by the European Patent Office (EPO) on Wednesday.
Leaked images of Samsung's Galaxy S4 smartphone are actually a retailer's mock up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW