Samsung is wooing developers in an effort to push its Galaxy smartphones and tablets, which have been popular with consumers, into the enterprise.
Want to take a smartphone picture with high color fidelity even in poor light? Samsung Electronics has developed a new technology that it claims will deliver just that.
Graphics software company Micrografx sued Google, its subsidiary Motorola Mobility, and Samsung Electronics for infringing three graphic patents by running Google Maps and Chrome Browser on their Android devices.
Nissan is working on a smart watch that will monitor both its Nismo cars and their drivers.
Samsung Electronics will upgrade its 4K TVs when broadcast standards have been set and is also partnering with Eutelsat in Europe to offer commercial broadcasts via satellite in the 3840 x 2560 pixel resolution.
When smartphone leader Samsung Electronics introduced the original Galaxy Note, it didn't have much competition. Since then, interest for smartphones with 5.5-inch screens -- and larger -- has grown, so the new Note 3 faces plenty of competitors, inc...
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Note 3 has faster processors, a bigger screen with better resolution, and more RAM than its predecessor, yet it is thinner and lighter.
After several months of speculation and a few weeks of hype, the first smartwatch from the world's number one smartphone maker was launched on Wednesday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Microsoft's plan to buy Nokia's phone business and have a larger presence in hardware devices has so far brought little response from PC and smartphone vendors in Asia. But the deal could end up bringing dividends to Microsoft's long-time partners in...
A smart watch from Samsung Electronics, an Acer smartphone that can shoot 4K video and a Sony one with a 20-megapixel sensor, plus a plethora of tablets and TVs are all expected at this year's IFA consumer electronics show.
Samsung Electronics has started mass producing DDR4 memories that it expects will go into enterprise servers in next-generation data centers.
Samsung Electronics claims that Ericsson demanded billions more for patent licenses after their license agreement expired in 2007.
Samsung Electronics was denied Thursday a retrial over the "overscroll bounce" patent in its dispute with Apple in a federal court in California.
Samsung has unveiled an Android flip-phone with dual-touchscreens in China, which will likely be positioned as a premium device.
Worldwide smartphone sales to end users accounted for nearly 52 per cent of mobile phone sales in the second quarter, surpassing feature phones sales for the first time as a result of growth in Asian countries like China, Gartner said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCNetapp Data OnTapNSW
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCIntegration Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD