Vodafone has today announced pricing and release date details for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note II, with the device set to officially go on sale through the carrier from Monday 5 December.
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung will launch its hotly anticipated Galaxy Note II Android phone in Australia "next week" through Telstra, Optus and Vodafone, but no contract pricing or plan details have been revealed yet.
Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note II Android smartphone in Australia in mid-November, following an invitation sent to the media today for a "highly anticipated launch".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
- HP sells PCs in a new way as it tries to speed up upgrades
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW