Telstra has finally announced the pricing and launch date for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S II Android smartphone, more than a month after rivals Optus and Vodafone began selling the handset.
Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Samsung has officially confirmed that Australian models of its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone will not feature Near Field Communications (NFC) technology.
Optus will launch Samsung’s hotly anticipated Galaxy S II Android smartphone on 1 June, and it will be available for $0 on Optus' $79 cap over 24 months.
Samsung is set to launch the highly anticipated dual-core Galaxy S II Android phone on 26 May in Australia, following its launch in Korean and UK markets.
Samsung's Galaxy S II Android phone is currently receiving some fantastic reviews from experts around the world, and the hype seems to have done Samsung plenty of favours — it claims three million Galaxy S II devices have been pre-ordered globa...
What was once an expensive, high-end Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S, is now available from Vodafone from a paltry $29 per month, which could mean the second-generation Galaxy S II is set to make an appearance at the carrier.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT