The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 in pictures
Even though Samsung’s highly anticipated Galaxy S4 announcement never happened, there were many notable Android-related announcements at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last week.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Samsung has reportedly shipped 20 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, a little over two months after the device officially went on sale.
Google hasn't officially released it yet, but the company's 4.3 version of the Android mobile operating system looks like it will soon coming to the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
A battery case can extend the battery life of your smartphone and provide some much needed protection. We've put four battery cases for the Galaxy S4 through their paces.
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 is one of the most impressive smartphones on the market, but one feature missing from its arsenal is native wireless charging. The company is now selling an accessory that adds this capability, though you'll pay plenty for the pri...
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 has been one of the most hotly anticipated smartphones of all time. You've no doubt seen the TV commercials, read all of the reviews and perhaps bought into the hype. If you're an early adopter, you may have even bought one al...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject SupportNSW
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT