Apple has just won a Federal Court case which prevents Samsung from selling the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia in the immediate future. However, if you're an Aussie who desperately wants to get your hands on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 right now...
At this week's Samsung Forum 2011 in Singapore, we got the chance to get some hands-on time with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, the successor to the original Galaxy Tab Android tablet. The new Tab 10.1 runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating sys...
Samsung was the first manufacturer to provide a credible iPad competitor with its Samsung Galaxy Tab and the company has just lifted the lid on its predecessor, the larger, more powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
The Dell Streak and the Samsung Galaxy Tab are two of the first tablet devices launched in Australia that are set to compete directly with Apple's iPad. Both of these Android tablets are smaller than the iPad, sitting somewhere between a largish touc...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers.
As the details of Samsung's Galaxy Tab are gradually revealed, it's becoming increasingly clear that many of the tablet's most desirable features derive from its use of Android--or Linux, that is--which, after all, is the basis for Google's winning m...
Samsung has finally released its Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which is set to go head to head with the Apple iPad.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- PTRecruitment ConsultantWA
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW