Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Once offered as a premium device that cost almost $1000, Telstra today slashed the price of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet to just $299.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Samsung will soon unveil a luxury Galaxy Tab model that comes with a leather case and Bluetooth headset for about $US1000, according to reports.
While Samsung’s Galaxy Tab isn’t as big a hit as Apple’s iPad, it has sold briskly and has reached the 1 million mark less than two months after its first release.
Almost three weeks after its rivals launched Samsung’s hyped Galaxy Tab Android tablet on Australian shores, the nation’s biggest telco Telstra has come to the party, launching the same device on a range of monthly plans.
While not quite ready to declare the Galaxy Tab a true Apple iPad killer after looking inside the new 7-inch touchscreen tablet computer, teardown specialists at iFixit confirm that Samsung has delivered some technology to die for.
Vodafone this afternoon released pricing details for Samsung's Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which will go on sale tomorrow.
Today sees the Australian launch of the tablet device which global gadget blog Engadget has labelled "the first true competitor to Apple's iPad" -- Samsung's Galaxy Tab.
Samsung's Galaxy Tab, a 7in Android tablet that will compete with Apple's iPad, will launch in Australia next week and will come preloaded with full turn-by-turn navigation capabilities.
In the largest survey on tablet devices to be undertaken in Australia, GfK Australia has found that 188,000 tablets have been purchased in the last six months, with the majority of these being Apple iPads.
The future is now with Samsug's Galaxy Tab and the Home Watcher remote, if a Samsung demo that made its way onto YouTube is anything to go by.
Korean electronics giant Samsung announced tonight that its hyped iPad rival -- the Galaxy Tab -- will be available to Australians in November this year through all the major mobile carriers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW