Samsung's Omnia 7 is the first Windows Phone 7 smartphone to come with a 4in, super AMOLED screen, making it an attractive proposition for multimedia buffs.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Qualcomm's new chip may be too late as ARM server market fades
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTAPI Design LeadVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW