The last couple of months haven seen the launch of a clutch of new smartphones -- and also new chipsets that aim to make the next generation of smartphones more powerful and simpler to recharge.
It took longer than expected, but Samsung is finally expanding its product line to external solid-state drives with its new range of Portable SSD T1 products.
It's time for enterprise applications and storage to work more closely together, even to the point where SSDs become a pool of computing power, according to Samsung Semiconductor.
Samsung Semiconductor continues to pack data more into solid-state storage, announcing Tuesday a new generation of its V-NAND technology that should help bring down the cost and power consumption of flash later this year.
Samsung has raised the stakes in flash storage with a new 1TB solid-state drive based on its newest memory technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT