The last couple of months haven seen the launch of a clutch of new smartphones -- and also new chipsets that aim to make the next generation of smartphones more powerful and simpler to recharge.
It took longer than expected, but Samsung is finally expanding its product line to external solid-state drives with its new range of Portable SSD T1 products.
It's time for enterprise applications and storage to work more closely together, even to the point where SSDs become a pool of computing power, according to Samsung Semiconductor.
Samsung Semiconductor continues to pack data more into solid-state storage, announcing Tuesday a new generation of its V-NAND technology that should help bring down the cost and power consumption of flash later this year.
Samsung has raised the stakes in flash storage with a new 1TB solid-state drive based on its newest memory technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC