Is the evolution of the S6 any good?
You sure get a lot of hardware in this machine.
Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
samsung in pictures
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
Samsung's 4TB 850 EVO offers consumers a viable alternative to hard drives for bulk storage.
Samsung has announced super-fast removable data storage cards that could one day replace the slower micro-SD cards in devices.
We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
The Internet of Things is as much about computing as it is about the things themselves, and that's why Samsung Electronics is buying Joyent.
A new Windows 10 device – that comes in two configurations -- from Samsung adds more choices for business users looking to move away from the traditional business notebook.
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Samsung is the latest mobile device maker to get into the hybrid game with the Galaxy TabPro S. The hybrid tablet is built to compete with the Surface Pro 4 and iPad Pro, but does it measure up?
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
Videos about samsung
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC