Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
Good bass, 4GB storage, but nagging drawbacks.
Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
Why one of the cheapest TVs is also the best
samsung in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
Display supply might not meet Apple's demand.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
While production of the Note7 has stopped, it's imperative that Samsung figure out what went wrong and lay out the details publicly.
Videos about samsung
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTAPI Design LeadVIC
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD