Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
The new Galaxy Note 7 smartphone is available via presale this week. Here's a detailed breakdown of the most notable new features in Samsung's latest phablet phone.
The Note 7 is a polished productivity machine, but sticks to a familiar formula that's always served Samsung's Note line well.
A new Windows 10 device – that comes in two configurations -- from Samsung adds more choices for business users looking to move away from the traditional business notebook.
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Samsung is the latest mobile device maker to get into the hybrid game with the Galaxy TabPro S. The hybrid tablet is built to compete with the Surface Pro 4 and iPad Pro, but does it measure up?
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - UX experience NeededNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- FTiOS and Android DevelopersSA
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CC1st / 2nd Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTWeb Developers - .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA