We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
The Internet of Things is as much about computing as it is about the things themselves, and that's why Samsung Electronics is buying Joyent.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
Samsung's new Galaxy S7 Active is like a fortified version of the flagship Galaxy S7 that won't fail if dropped on the ground or in water.
Look closely, because this may be the future of mobile music playback: Completely wire-free earbuds with built-in data tracking.
Samsung is now producing the industry’s first 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD in a single ball grid array (BGA) package that triples I/O performance over typical SATA SSDs.
The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
A new version of the Galaxy S7 looks like it’s wrapping up boot camp and will report for duty shortly.
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- EU is preparing adwords antitrust complaint against Google
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA