The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
A new version of the Galaxy S7 looks like it’s wrapping up boot camp and will report for duty shortly.
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
Nvidia and Samsung have avoided a potentially ugly court battle with a settlement that ends all outstanding intellectual property litigation between the two companies.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Samsung's more than a smartphone company, with many cool devices developed in the company's labs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Google goes after Microsoft, Tableau, and others with a new free analytics tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC