CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
Nvidia and Samsung have avoided a potentially ugly court battle with a settlement that ends all outstanding intellectual property litigation between the two companies.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Samsung's more than a smartphone company, with many cool devices developed in the company's labs.
It seems no flagship phone line is complete without some type of pink option.
IoT startup Evrythng is teaming up with packaging company Avery Dennison to give apparel and footwear products unique identities in Evrythng’s software right when they’re manufactured.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Get close and personal with the web, but expect some bugs as the WebVR standard isn't quite yet finished.
To stand out from the already water-resistant S7 and S7 Edge, the ruggedized phone will need better performance in battery life and overall shock resistance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
- CSIRO’s Data61 and Treasury join forces to examine the blockchain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW