Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Huawei has launched a premium phablet that radically undercuts its rivals on price as it tries to grow its stake in the technologically savvy Australian market.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
With Chinese vendors coming out with high-spec phones at affordable prices, Samsung is hitting back with two handsets sporting "metal unibody" designs that'll be targeting consumers in China with mid-range prices.
Despite a continued shipment decline for its iPad product line, Apple maintained its lead in the worldwide tablet market...
Phones from Xiaomi still haven't arrived in the U.S., but the company's booming sales in China have been enough to make it the third largest smartphone vendor in the world.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
This week Apple treaded on Samsung’s territory with the release of its first phablet, the iPhone 6 Plus. Samsung pioneered the phablet category three years ago with the original Note, and now it is being forced to defend its share of the market.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
- Facebook's alternative PHP engine attracts Web service providers
- Intel planning thumb-sized PCs for next year
- Uber, facing public backlash, will rethink privacy
- As Moore's Law approaches 50, Intel battling to keep up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW