The $50 game streaming box that could will now reportedly be included inside (at least some) Samsung televisions.
The fallout from the Note 7 debacle, which is expected to take a big chunk out of Samsung’s third-quarter profit, will keep hurting its business into next year, the company said.
Some of the early reports on faulty Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphones that caused burns and property damage have been invalidated, significantly reducing the number of incidents.
In a bid to retain customers, Samsung Electronics is giving larger financial incentives to people who choose to exchange the recalled Galaxy Note7 for another smartphone from the company, rather than seek a refund.
The explosion-implosion of Samsung's premier Galaxy Note7 line may boost iPhone sales, but don't expect outright gloating from Apple.
Samsung must now battle long-term damage to the company's reputation after the unprecedented recall of all Note7 phones.
Samsung Electronics has cut its revenue and profit forecast for the third quarter, after the disastrous launch of its flagship Galaxy Note7, which eventually led to the company recalling the smartphones and stopping their production in the wake of re...
There is a split opinion over whether the successor phone should be named the Note8 or adopt an entirely new moniker, to avoid reminding consumers of a device that can catch fire in their pants.
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, hearing arguments in a long-running Apple and Samsung patent dispute on Tuesday, seemed to question a 19th-century law that allows huge infringement damages in design patent cases.
Oculus disabled the Gear VR app for Samsung's Galaxy Note7, because you don't want your phone blowing up when it's strapped to your face.
Samsung has halted all sales of its flagship smartphone, Galaxy Note 7, after several new reports emerged of repaired devices catching fire.
Samsung's Galaxy Note7 smartphone may be headed for the trash bin, amid new reports that a handful of replacement units have overheated.
Three ostensibly safe Note7 phones have gone up in flames, begging the question, Is it time to ditch the Note7 entirely and wait for Note8?
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a US$119.6 million award for Apple in a long-running smartphone design patent dispute with rival Samsung.
The company's investigating whether the unit that caused the evacuation of a Southwest jet was indeed a replacement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC