Samsung’s popular Galaxy S5 has received an imaging update with the K zoom variant, which adds some heft to the flagship in exchange for a 20.7MP camera.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
Salesforce.com is moving quickly to enhance the new mobile application it unveiled at November's Dreamforce conference, with some 30 new features aimed at helping customers work through complex business processes in a single environment on their phon...
LG has outed its upcoming G3 handset in a promotional video intended to showcase its ‘QuickCircle’ functionality. The official image corroborates a slew of recent G3 leaks.
Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Despite mixed reviews from critics, Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone is proving to be another hit for the company, with 11 million of the phones sold in the first month of launch.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Samsung grabbed tablet market share from Apple during the first quarter of this year, but the iPad maker retained the top spot in an otherwise slowing tablet market.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Samsung's 2014 range of televisions will have larger screens that don a curve and support the next generation of Ultra high-definition content. These televisions will be upgradable through the use of an evolution kit and communicate with new wireless...
Samsung deliberately copied several key iPhone features in an attempt to catch up in the phone market, Apple charged as it wrapped up a jury trial against Samsung in San Jose on Tuesday.
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Ever glanced down at your Galaxy smartphone and thought “I wish it was thicker and slower”? If you have, Samsung has the product for you.
Expanding on last year's device, Samsung's new Galaxy K zoom sports a more powerful 20.7 megapixel camera and comes with a special alarm to help users take timed selfies.
Samsung Electronics posted a dip in its operating profit for the first quarter, falling by 3.3 percent year-over-year as the company faces growing competition in the smartphone market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTWorkbrain Functional ExpertNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA