Samsung has confirmed it will release its new Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets in Australia "later this year" but has refused to confirm pricing or exact availability details.
Samsung's army of Android phones just got a new recruit with the Galaxy S4 Mini, a watered-down version of its bigger, badder brother. The mid-range Mini doesn't depart from Samsung's tradition of milking its flagships with variations on the same the...
Samsung has taken the wraps off its Galaxy S4 mini smartphone.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market and it has just announced its range for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone in Australia.
How many hardware tricks can Samsung possibly have hidden up its metaphorical sleeve? After already debuting the Galaxy S4, Mega, Core, Win, and Galaxy Tab 3 in the early months of the year, Samsung has at least two more devices to launch this summer...
In what would be a major coup for Intel, the chip maker has reportedly cut a deal with Samsung to put its new power-sipping Atom processor in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
Samsung has today announced that it has shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
A device purported to be the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has been shown off in a video published by US blog MobileTechReview.
Samsung will host a US$800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
Apple retook its spot as China's fifth largest smartphone vendor in the first quarter, as the country's market grew to triple the size of the U.S.'s.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
The Google Nexus 11 tablet has leaked online along with other Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW