Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch won't work with existing Galaxy phones until 'lead up to Christmas'
Samsung has confirmed today that its new Galaxy Gear smartwatch will cost $369 when it launches in Australia early next month, but an update to allow the device to work with Samsung's existing Galaxy smartphones won't be available until closer to Chr...
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Samsung announced its Galaxy Gear smartwatch only days ago but already a successor is being tipped for early 2014.
Samsung unwisely decided not to incorporate the majority of our recommended features in their new Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Fools! Fortunately, Samsung (sort of) got one recommendation right.
Samsung has confirmed its next generation of smartphones, including the Galaxy S5 we assume, will use a 64-bit processor.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
This year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin offered smartphones, tablets, 4K TVs, a much-anticipated smartwatch and new spins on the camera.
Our look at the lineup of Samsung hardware – including the industry's first smartwatch.
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
There are few consumer electronics products as hyped at present as so-called smartwatches.
Telstra has announced pricing details and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone.
Samsung Knox smartphones will include mobile security software from Lookout to protect business users from mobile threats, the San Francisco company said Tuesday.
Microsoft, Apple and Samsung among those issuing mea culpas
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its new Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW