Embarrassed Samsung officials were forced to apologize to rival HTC for a sneaky PR campaign that involved paying off Taiwanese students to write negative reviews of the latter company's products. In related news, I'm looking for a Korean and Mandari...
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
Samsung has delayed the Galaxy S4 smartphone released date for European markets.
Fabricated Internet posts praising Samsung at the expense of HTC products has landed the South Korean company in hot water with Taiwan's Fair Trade Commission.
Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Just when you thought phablets couldn't get any bigger, Samsung has super-sized... no make that Mega-sized its Galaxy lineup with two more devices that straddle the line between smartphones and tablets.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is Samsung's stylus-equipped answer to the iPad Mini, but it'll be a tough sell when it launches April 11 for US$399.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Samsung has today confirmed that the Australian model of its upcoming Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip.
Unless you're a huge Facebook fanatic, will this really be something you use every day? Time will tell.
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
Samsung Electronics expects a first-quarter operating profit of between 8.5 trillion won and 8.9 trillion won ($US7.6 billion to $US8 billion), a sharp increase of at least 49 per cent from a year earlier.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW