Samsung has today announced that it has shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
A device purported to be the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has been shown off in a video published by US blog MobileTechReview.
Samsung will host a US$800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
Apple retook its spot as China's fifth largest smartphone vendor in the first quarter, as the country's market grew to triple the size of the U.S.'s.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
The Google Nexus 11 tablet has leaked online along with other Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
It's fair to say Samsung is excited about its Galaxy S4 smartphone. But that's certainly no excuse for this horrible performance at the phone's launch event in India.
As well as stock shortages, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is suffering from internal storage problems.
Samsung pulled the wraps off the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 on Monday, but aside from a few slight tweaks, the slate doesn't appear to bring much more to the table than its predecessor.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
With Apple reporting a decline in profit margins and Samsung consolidating its leadership in the mobile device market, earnings results and market research reports this week point to the ever-increasing importance of smartphones as key to growth in t...
Samsung Electronics said its Galaxy S3 and Note 2 helped it to defy a shrinking smartphone market in the first quarter, boosting its overall profits by 42 per cent from a year ago.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio Investment AnalystQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTFinancials ConsultantQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW