Some details are still being fleshed out, but here's what you need to know right now about your options if you have a Note 7.
After reports of the Galaxy Note 7 "exploding" Samsung halted shipments of the device in the company's home country.
Samsung is rolling out its first quantum dot PC monitors during IFA Berlin this week including a 34-inch beauty with 100Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync support.
Samsung will discontinue the streaming service to instead focus on partnerships with other music streaming companies.
The Galaxy Note 7 is worth the cash if you're keen on carrying the equivalent of a tiny computer in your pocket.
The feature neatly tucks all your games into one folder and includes several add-ons to record gameplay, shut off alerts, and save you power.
Samsung said that reports of a vulnerability in Samsung Pay mobile payments were "simply not true" -- but also admitted that token skimming was, in fact, possible but difficult enough that the potential risk was acceptable
Samsung again shows it's the leader in making a great screen, as it even surpasses the S7 and S7 Edge.
The Galaxy Note 7 is not a major improvement over its predecessor, but it offers so much more than other smartphones in its pricing class.
Wondering what the Vulkan API is all about on mobile? If you're getting a Note 7, you can finally experience it firsthand.
The company debuted the next generation of its famous phablet lineup, but don't expect a big departure from the Galaxy S7. There's also a new GearVR headset to accompany it.
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
Samsung's 4TB 850 EVO offers consumers a viable alternative to hard drives for bulk storage.
Samsung has announced super-fast removable data storage cards that could one day replace the slower micro-SD cards in devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia