The specs aren't all that fantastic, but at least you get a carrying handle and a kickstand.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Sales of Samsung’s first circular smartwatch has commenced from its Experience stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Samsung Electronics has denied allegations that it designed its TVs to consume less energy during tests than they do in real-world situations.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
In October, Samsung will roll out V-NAND flash M.2 sticks with 256GB and 512GB capacities. If that sounds nice, just wait until you see what's coming in 2016.
There's explosive growth in store for the wearables market, driven largely by an expanding list of smartwatch vendors, devices, experiences and price points.
Samsung revealed that its new round Gear S2 smartwatches will start shipping in October, but has not revealed what they will cost.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
Almost a year and a half has elapsed since Samsung unveiled its previous smartwatch range. The time has been invested in the Gear S2 and S2 classic, smartwatches mature in design, software and usability.
Samsung showed off its latest foray into the smartwatch market today, announcing the new Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic --smartwatches with circular screens that run its Tizen software platform.
Unlike previous models of the Note, the S Pen can get stuck rather easily if you insert it the wrong direction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Here's why analytics is eating the supply chain
- Rovi to acquire TiVo for $1.1 billion
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW