Google is working out any bugs in the latest update to the Android mobile operating system before releasing it broadly, and that's good news for Samsung Nexus S users.
A US district court judge has denied Apple's request to halt sales of four Samsung products in an ongoing patent infringement lawsuit.
China has passed the U.S. in the third quarter to become the world's largest smartphone market by shipments, but may find it tough to hold the position in the next two quarters, according to a research firm.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
Phones and tablets loaded with the Android 4.0 operating system start arriving in stores soon, but when will existing phones get the update and wich models will be left out in the cold?
Samsung beat Apple to the top position in the smartphone market in the third quarter taking a 23.8 percent share of the global market to Apple's 14.6 percent, according to data released Friday by research firm Strategy Analytics.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Samsung Electronics is aiming to launch mobile phones with flexible displays next year, with tablets and other portable devices to have these displays soon after.
Nokia is betting its future on Microsoft’s mobile OS, and has introduced its first Windows Phone 7 device, the Lumia 800.
Google's latest version of Android, Android 4.0 dubbed "Ice Cream Sandwich," is officially about to come out. Here are three questions people have been asking.
Apple's iOS 5 and the new iPhone 4S got some new competition late Wednesday after Google introduced Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, running on the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Samsung launched another volley in its global legal battle with Apple on Monday, filing claims to block the sale of the iPhone 4S in Australia and Japan.
Samsung has released a media statement today confirming it has filed a preliminary injunction in the New South Wales Registry to stop the sale of Apple's iPhone 4S in the country.
The legal battle between Apple and Samsung has reached fever pitch, with Apple getting an injunction to stop the sale of the Galaxy 10.1 tablet in Australia as Samsung launches new versions of its smartphones to keep them on sale in the Netherlands. ...
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW