T-Mobile USA unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to U.S. buyers on Monday, just days ahead of a court hearing at which Apple will seek a preliminary injunction to prevent sales of the device in the U.S.
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
Samsung Australia has confirmed it is expecting to launch its Galaxy Note Android smartphone in Australia in "early 2012".
Samsung has published a teaser video of what is believed to its new Nexus Prime smartphone, ahead of its expected unveiling at a media launch on 11 October.
T-Mobile USA asked a court on Wednesday leave to submit a brief of amicus curiae ("friend of the court") to prevent a preliminary injunction asked by Apple against the sale in the U.S. of Samsung's Galaxy S 4G smartphone and Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet, c...
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
The success of Samsung's Galaxy S Android phones just became a cash cow for Microsoft, thanks to a patent cross-licensing agreement in which Microsoft gets paid for every Android phone or tablet Samsung sells.
Five chipmakers, including Intel, IBM, Samsung Electronics, GlobalFoundries and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. have committed investment of $US4.4 billion in research and development in the state of New York over the next five years, to devel...
Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
If you're dying to get your hands on a Windows 8 tablet, right now for $2,000 or more on eBay you can pick up several Samsung Series 7 700T tablets running Windows 8.
Online retailer Kogan is now selling products from major electronics brands alongside its house brand, in a move that will significantly undercut traditional Australian bricks-and-mortar retailers like JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Ted's Cameras, as we...
NTT DoCoMo will partner with several Japanese hardware makers and Korean manufacturer Samsung Electronics to develop core chips for use in future smartphones, Japan's biggest business newspaper reported Monday.
NTT DoCoMo's CEO said Thursday that the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab next month will not be affected by a patent-infringement lawsuit by Apple.
NTT DoCoMo said Thursday it will offer two tablets on its high-speed LTE network, along with streaming video from Hulu's new Japan service.
If run-of-the-mill laptops -- or even the shapely Samsung Series 9 introduced earlier this year -- just aren't dazzling enough for your tastes, Samsung's special edition luxury versions of its Series 9 ultraportables may be the solution for you.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW