Some details are still being fleshed out, but here's what you need to know right now about your options if you have a Note 7.
After reports of the Galaxy Note 7 "exploding" Samsung halted shipments of the device in the company's home country.
Samsung is rolling out its first quantum dot PC monitors during IFA Berlin this week including a 34-inch beauty with 100Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync support.
Samsung will discontinue the streaming service to instead focus on partnerships with other music streaming companies.
The Galaxy Note 7 is worth the cash if you're keen on carrying the equivalent of a tiny computer in your pocket.
The feature neatly tucks all your games into one folder and includes several add-ons to record gameplay, shut off alerts, and save you power.
Samsung said that reports of a vulnerability in Samsung Pay mobile payments were "simply not true" -- but also admitted that token skimming was, in fact, possible but difficult enough that the potential risk was acceptable
Samsung again shows it's the leader in making a great screen, as it even surpasses the S7 and S7 Edge.
The Galaxy Note 7 is not a major improvement over its predecessor, but it offers so much more than other smartphones in its pricing class.
Wondering what the Vulkan API is all about on mobile? If you're getting a Note 7, you can finally experience it firsthand.
The company debuted the next generation of its famous phablet lineup, but don't expect a big departure from the Galaxy S7. There's also a new GearVR headset to accompany it.
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
Samsung's 4TB 850 EVO offers consumers a viable alternative to hard drives for bulk storage.
Samsung has announced super-fast removable data storage cards that could one day replace the slower micro-SD cards in devices.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD