Nvidia and Samsung have avoided a potentially ugly court battle with a settlement that ends all outstanding intellectual property litigation between the two companies.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Samsung's more than a smartphone company, with many cool devices developed in the company's labs.
It seems no flagship phone line is complete without some type of pink option.
IoT startup Evrythng is teaming up with packaging company Avery Dennison to give apparel and footwear products unique identities in Evrythng’s software right when they’re manufactured.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Get close and personal with the web, but expect some bugs as the WebVR standard isn't quite yet finished.
To stand out from the already water-resistant S7 and S7 Edge, the ruggedized phone will need better performance in battery life and overall shock resistance.
Samsung's Smart Windshield concept brings a virtual dashboard to your bike powered by a smartphone.
The issue is whether the lab tested the phones according to what Samsung actually promised, which is 1 meter and not the five feet of water used in the test.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW