Samsung's 4TB 850 EVO offers consumers a viable alternative to hard drives for bulk storage.
Samsung has announced super-fast removable data storage cards that could one day replace the slower micro-SD cards in devices.
We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
The Internet of Things is as much about computing as it is about the things themselves, and that's why Samsung Electronics is buying Joyent.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
Samsung's new Galaxy S7 Active is like a fortified version of the flagship Galaxy S7 that won't fail if dropped on the ground or in water.
Look closely, because this may be the future of mobile music playback: Completely wire-free earbuds with built-in data tracking.
Samsung is now producing the industry’s first 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD in a single ball grid array (BGA) package that triples I/O performance over typical SATA SSDs.
The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
A new version of the Galaxy S7 looks like it’s wrapping up boot camp and will report for duty shortly.
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT