Samsung is partnering with Red Hat to build mobile apps for business users, in a deal that recalls Apple's tie-up with IBM this time last year.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has asked that a full bench of an appeals court should review a damages award in a long-standing patent infringement dispute with arch-rival Apple.
What happens if you combine the best of Wi-Fi and cellular networks? In South Korea, consumers get gigabit-speed service to their phones.
The future doesn't look very bright right now for alternative mobile operating systems Firefox OS, Tizen and Ubuntu.
Prototype of HP's Machine due next year
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
Obama claims @POTUS, tweets...YouTube Kids shows beer ads...Samsung off the hook for some Apple damages...and more tech news.
Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax and Xiaomi from China have given the low-end segment a shake up with their latest products, and even if the devices don't go on sale around the world, their launches will likely be felt globally.
In California's first gold rush, the real winners were people in San Francisco who "mined the miners," selling tools and supplies to everyone out looking for shiny metal. A century and a half later, the same thing is happening with the Internet of Th...
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Samsung is releasing a trio of hardware development boards that will make it easier for startups and tech enthusiasts to build robots, drones, wearables and all manner of other connected gadgets.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has emerged as the benchmark for flagship smartphones running Android, but there are lots of challengers, including the new G4 from LG Electronics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC