SmartThings, the home automation company Samsung Electronics acquired last August, has delayed the launch of its new home hub and sensors to the third quarter, as it works to improve performance and stability.
Former agents charged with stealing Silk Road bitcoins... Intel wants to quadruple SSD space... smartwatches forecast to boom in 2015... and more tech news.
European Union antitrust investigators have raided the offices of a number of companies involved in the online sale of consumer electronics products, officials said Wednesday.
More Andoid devices get Microsoft apps... Top EU court hears challenge to data exchange deal... Facebook to host content for media groups... and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has developed flash memory storage that could help bring 128GB capacity to smartphones and tablets in the middle and low end of the price spectrum.
Raw horsepower has always been important measuring stick for performance of mobile devices and PCs, but it's also important to determine whether applications are written to exploit all the available hardware features.
BlackBerry is returning to the tablet market -- this time with the help of Samsung Electronics, IBM and Secusmart, the German encryption specialist BlackBerry bought last year.
Few technology products can be as annoying as printers, but Samsung Electronics is hoping to change that by convincing developers to create applications for its multifunction printers.
HTC and Samsung Electronics impressed Mobile World Congress attendees with new high-end smartphones, but they won't be the only game in town for long: LG Electronics and Huawei Technologies are readying competing products expected to be announced nex...
Samsung is bringing its free Milk Music streaming radio service to more users via the Web as promised in January.
Four smartphone OSes that hope to find room next to Android and iOS were on display at Mobile World Congress, but the most exciting were Ubuntu Phone and Sailfish OS.
Some smartphone manufacturers are not configuring devices running the latest version of Android to automatically encrypt personal data, which Google had said would scramble data by default.
If you're on the lookout for a new Android high-end smartphone, the One M9 from HTC and Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S6 are two hot possibilities.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge are two great smartphones, with more power and better screens. But when users get their hands on them starting April 10, they'll find that the vendor got some things right, and some things wrong.
Using a mixture of metal and glass, Samsung Electronics has found its smartphone mojo again with the launch of the Galaxy S6 and the S6 edge, but the new, more premium design has a few drawbacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW