The CEOs of IBM and Dell have called on U.S. government leaders to put aside their differences and create a long-term agenda to promote innovation and improve the country's competitive stature in the world.
The U.S. government can save more than $US1 trillion over the next 10 years by consolidating its IT infrastructure, reducing its energy use and moving to more Web-based citizen services, a group of tech CEOs said in a report released Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
- Shopping goes high tech and hassle-free with new Intel technology
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
- 5G spectrum squatting case ends in $100M FCC fine
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW