High-tech device theft has claimed its latest victim in San Francisco -- and he's just 2 years old.
San Francisco Police Department
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 16-year old resident of the city on suspicion of murder and attempted robbery after a cellphone theft apparently went wrong earlier this month.
Police in some U.S. cities will have a high-tech advantage this July 4 in their battle to deter and detect those who celebrate the country's birthday by firing bullets into the air.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- Thumb PC uses Google software to give computer vision to robots and drones
- Oracle sets its sights on engineering and construction with Textura buy
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCServer SpecialistACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCPeoplesoft HR StrategistACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW