High-tech device theft has claimed its latest victim in San Francisco -- and he's just 2 years old.
San Francisco Police Department
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 16-year old resident of the city on suspicion of murder and attempted robbery after a cellphone theft apparently went wrong earlier this month.
Police in some U.S. cities will have a high-tech advantage this July 4 in their battle to deter and detect those who celebrate the country's birthday by firing bullets into the air.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW