Use this drive to store media, and play it back on any iPhone or iPad
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
SanDisk is hoping the $1/GB price of its new InfiniFlash storage platform will be enough to convince customers that all-flash systems can be viable for big-data applications, including content streaming and giant databases.
SanDisk has managed to cram 200GB of memory into a MicroSD card. The new card is a 56 percent jump on the current highest capacity MicroSD, a 128GB card.
A preliminary sales ban on certain controller chips that SanDisk uses in its high-speed, solid-state ULLtraDIMM drives has been upheld by a U.S. appeals court. The court also ruled, however, that the company can sell existing products in stock that u...
If you're looking to buy solid state drives (SSDs) from SanDisk to speed up your servers, you might be out of luck. A California court has issued a preliminary sales ban for controller chips that SanDisk uses in its high-speed SSDs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW