Use this drive to store media, and play it back on any iPhone or iPad
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
Sandisk announced two main products at Computex but it was the prototype that was exciting.
The Extreme 900 is the first 10Gbps USB 3.1 drive we've seen from a major storage company—and we can't wait to see what will follow.
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
SanDisk is hoping the $1/GB price of its new InfiniFlash storage platform will be enough to convince customers that all-flash systems can be viable for big-data applications, including content streaming and giant databases.
SanDisk has managed to cram 200GB of memory into a MicroSD card. The new card is a 56 percent jump on the current highest capacity MicroSD, a 128GB card.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Videos about sandisk
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Gain access to an ARM server running Linux OS, through the cloud
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
- Intel is developing AR smart glasses for interactive collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW