Use this drive to store media, and play it back on any iPhone or iPad
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
SanDisk demos a 1TB SDXC card with twice the capacity of the previous model.
Sandisk announced two main products at Computex but it was the prototype that was exciting.
The Extreme 900 is the first 10Gbps USB 3.1 drive we've seen from a major storage company—and we can't wait to see what will follow.
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
SanDisk is hoping the $1/GB price of its new InfiniFlash storage platform will be enough to convince customers that all-flash systems can be viable for big-data applications, including content streaming and giant databases.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Videos about sandisk
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW