Intel has halted shipments of the chipset used with its 2nd Generation Core processors after it found a design flaw.
Micro-Star International (MSI) on Tuesday unveiled some of the first laptops and motherboards with Intel's latest microprocessor family, formerly codenamed 'Sandy Bridge,' on board.
Intel's second-generation Core processors are almost here, delivering a new socket, new chipsets, and new technologies.
Intel has announced that its new Sandy Bridge processors will begin shipping "in high volume" early next year. The long-awaited processor line, now renamed the Second-Generation Intel Core processor, was finally announced at the 2010 Intel Developer ...
The latest family of Intel microprocessors, code-named Sandy Bridge, will be in production by the end of this year, while desktops and laptops with the chips will likely be on world markets in early 2011.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW