Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
In the latest Internet of Things security blunder, personal weather station devices made by Netatmo were found sending users' Wi-Fi passwords back to the company over unencrypted connections.
The critical Shellshock vulnerabilities found last month in the Bash Unix shell have motivated security researchers to search for similar flaws in old, but widely used, command-line utilities.
The developers of a type of malicious software that encrypts a computer's files and demands a ransom have fixed an error security experts said allowed files to be recovered without paying.
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
Whitepapers about SANS Institute
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Sydney - Leading OrganisationNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTField Systems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCRed Hat Linux SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTChange AnalystVIC