Microsoft is upping the stakes in the growing market for cloud-based ERP, with its Dynamics GP 2013 and NAV 2013 products now available for deployment on its Azure service.
The Open Data Center Alliance, a customer group that shares tips about Cloud deployments and tries to nudge vendors into supplying the products they want, has added Big Data to the list of IT topics it covers.
SAP has received a ruling that sets a legal landmark in patent law and could also prove favorable to its defense in a long-running intellectual-property dispute with Versata.
SAP is at work on a new product called Sentinel that is supposed to be "nothing less than the Amazon for Stocks and the Facebook for Investors," according to a job posting associated with the project.
Carlsberg, one of the world's leading brewery groups, has selected Accenture to consolidate its SAP systems across its European operations into one single platform.
The BI (business intelligence) software market cooled off a bit in 2012 after "a few historic banner years" of spending growth, due to difficult economic conditions and even confusion over industry buzzwords such as "big data," according to a report ...
SAP is buying privately held Hybris in a bid to build out an e-commerce software offering that connects with customers across multiple "channels, devices and touch points."
Oracle and managed services provider ServiceKey have come to a proposed settlement of an intellectual-property lawsuit Oracle filed against the company last year.
SAP has abruptly reorganized its development strategy, with SuccessFactors CEO and cloud strategy chief Lars Dalgaard leaving the company and executive board member Vishal Sikka now tapped to lead a single software development unit.
By now, it's become a tired old tech industry bromide: CIOs need to be business-savvy.
Mobile operators collect huge amounts of data about how their subscribers use mobile data, and that information is starting to go on sale as targeted intelligence that enterprises can use to better reach consumers.
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Selling SaaS (software as a service) applications aimed at specific lines of business is one way that SAP has tried to stake a claim in the world of cloud computing and during the Sapphire conference it unveiled a broad series of updates to the portf...
SAP's software is known for its role running many of the world's largest companies, but not necessarily for its user-friendliness. As part of an ongoing effort to change this perception, SAP unveiled Fiori, a set of 25 lightweight "consumer-friendly"...
SAP is hoping to win points with professional sports teams by showing how its HANA in-memory database, analytics, mobile software and other technologies can help them make fans happier, find better players and improve their operations.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT