Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB
The Sapphire HD5750 is an affordable mid-range graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB.
sapphire in pictures
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
As software vendors tend to do during their big annual user conferences, SAP made a lot of promises to customers this week at Sapphire. The overarching theme was a desire to make SAP's software simpler and its customers' lives easier.
A couple of things became clear during SAP co-founder Hasso Plattner's keynote at the Sapphire conference Wednesday: SAP remains fully committed to the Hana in-memory computing platform, as well as its push into SaaS (software as a service).
SAP is taking a big step into SaaS with Simple Finance, a set of applications based on its in-memory Hana Enterprise Cloud platform.
Bowing to pressure from customers and competitors, SAP will provide a series of recently released, next-generation user interface technologies at no extra charge.
SAP is hoping to grab a bigger piece of the money its customers spend on Cloud-based software by creating a new series of industry-specific services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.