Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB
The Sapphire HD5750 is an affordable mid-range graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB.
sapphire in pictures
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Huawei has increased its investment in the nascent wearable market by unveiling three devices at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
As software vendors tend to do during their big annual user conferences, SAP made a lot of promises to customers this week at Sapphire. The overarching theme was a desire to make SAP's software simpler and its customers' lives easier.
A couple of things became clear during SAP co-founder Hasso Plattner's keynote at the Sapphire conference Wednesday: SAP remains fully committed to the Hana in-memory computing platform, as well as its push into SaaS (software as a service).
SAP is taking a big step into SaaS with Simple Finance, a set of applications based on its in-memory Hana Enterprise Cloud platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle RDBMS/UNIX) 160810/AP/713Asia
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT