Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB
The Sapphire HD5750 is an affordable mid-range graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB.
sapphire in pictures
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Huawei has increased its investment in the nascent wearable market by unveiling three devices at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
As software vendors tend to do during their big annual user conferences, SAP made a lot of promises to customers this week at Sapphire. The overarching theme was a desire to make SAP's software simpler and its customers' lives easier.
A couple of things became clear during SAP co-founder Hasso Plattner's keynote at the Sapphire conference Wednesday: SAP remains fully committed to the Hana in-memory computing platform, as well as its push into SaaS (software as a service).
SAP is taking a big step into SaaS with Simple Finance, a set of applications based on its in-memory Hana Enterprise Cloud platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW