The former college student who guessed his way into Sarah Palin's Yahoo e-mail account during the 2008 U.S. presidential election was sentenced to a year and a day in prison Friday.
Yahoo's news division has launched a new social-networking site that focuses on policy debates driving November's midterm elections in the U.S., with the site giving users a chance to debate and vote on issues.
The 21 year-old college student charged with hacking former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's Yahoo e-mail account was using a compromised computer that was secretly logging and reporting information without his knowledge, his lawyers say.
The University of Tennessee college student accused of illegally accessing Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's Yahoo e-mail account was formally charged Monday on new fraud and obstruction of justice charges.
Computer systems used by the election campaigns of both President-elect Barack Obama and his Republican rival John McCain were broken into earlier this year, and a large number of files related to the evolving policy positions of the two candidates w...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCIT Continuity Manager / Disaster Recovery ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW