Navman has launched a rear reversing camera that hooks up to its top of the line MY75 sat nav.
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
TomTom has followed the lead its main rival Garmin by offering capacitive touchscreens and multitouch technology on its latest range of high-end portable sat navs.
Garmin has recalled approximately 1.25 million of its GPS devices due to a battery fault that causes overheating, which the company says may lead to potential "fire hazards".
Garmin has launched its latest nuvi range of in-car GPS units in Australia, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolution, capacitive touchscreen to win over consumers.
TomTom is giving drivers the chance to get directions from Star Wars baddie Darth Vader.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW