Navman has launched a rear reversing camera that hooks up to its top of the line MY75 sat nav.
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
TomTom has followed the lead its main rival Garmin by offering capacitive touchscreens and multitouch technology on its latest range of high-end portable sat navs.
Garmin has recalled approximately 1.25 million of its GPS devices due to a battery fault that causes overheating, which the company says may lead to potential "fire hazards".
Garmin has launched its latest nuvi range of in-car GPS units in Australia, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolution, capacitive touchscreen to win over consumers.
TomTom is giving drivers the chance to get directions from Star Wars baddie Darth Vader.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW