Over a million Australian homes and businesses are now connected to the national broadband network (nbn) with Telstra responsible for the majority of the connections according to the Australian Competition Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Inmarsat wants more applications that take advantage of its new high-speed satellites, and has pledged to make it easier for any developer to create them.
Apple is at last offering a simple way for former iPhone users to receive text messages sent into limbo by the company's iMessage service.
AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Planet Labs, a satellite imaging startup formed by ex-NASA engineers, has applied for permission to more than double the number of satellites it has in orbit.
A Space X Falcon rocket lifted off Friday afternoon for the International Space Station (ISS) from the Cape Canaveral Air Station in Florida.
Users of satellite navigation systems around the world were experiencing problems this week after Russia's Glonass satellite positioning system was hit by a major disruption.
There will soon be nowhere to hide from Facebook selfies, Justin Bieber news and emails from your boss.
Globalstar is hoping to open up the satellite telephony market to a wider audience with the introduction of its first pre-paid service.
The Space X Falcon 9 rocket appears to have passed an important step, with the launch of a telecommunications satellite into geostationary transfer orbit.
The long saga of satellite operator LightSquared's quest to become a cellular carrier may come to an end soon with an auction for the company's assets scheduled for late November.
Researchers in the U.S. have managed to spoof GPS (Global Positioning System) signals to send a yacht hundreds of meters off course, while fooling the crew into thinking the yacht was remaining perfectly on course.
As the dust settles after SoftBank's US$21.6 billion acquisition of Sprint, losing bidder Dish Network may be just getting started at stirring up the U.S. mobile industry.
O3b Networks, a company backed by Google and other investors, has launched its first satellites that aim to provide low-cost and high-speed connectivity to parts of the world that do not have fiber infrastructure.
Don't set your Google Inactive Account Manager just yet, but there are billions of tons of solar matter hurtling toward the Earth at more than 600 miles (970 kilometers) per second. NASA estimates the plasma will hit our atmosphere late Friday night,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW