Satyam Computer Services, the Indian outsourcing company hit by an accounting fraud in 2009, has been merged with parent Tech Mahindra.
Satyam Computer Services is setting up a business applications testing center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for payments company MasterCard, reflecting a growing interest among customers to sign up new business with the Indian outsourcer as it recovers ...
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services went into loss again in the quarter ended March 31, after the company took a charge to settle a class-action lawsuit in the U.S., the company said Monday.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has agreed to pay a US$10 million penalty to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle charges of financial fraud, the SEC said.
Outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has challenged in a court in India a demand for rupees 6.16 billion (US$134 million) from India’s Income Tax Department, adding a new twist to the problems at the troubled company.
Indian outsourcer, Satyam Computer Services, which is on the recovery after a corporate scandal, said that revenue and net profits grew in the third quarter ended Dec. 31.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services plans to offer cloud-based services to customers as one of many plans to recover ground it lost during a financial scandal at the company.
The planned merger of Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services with Tech Mahindra, its dominant shareholder, will lead to the creation of an outsourcer focused on key segments like telecommunications, manufacturing and enterprise applications, a co...
Satyam Computer Services' revenue skidded in the Indian fiscal year, even as a new management tried to reassure customers and employees, according to financial results released belatedly by the company.
Satyam Computer Services will be delisting from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in October, as it is not able to comply with the stock exchange's requirement to file its delayed financial results by an Oct. 15 deadline.
The board of Satyam Computer Services, the Indian outsourcer involved in a financial scandal, is meeting on 29 September to consider financial results of the company that were delayed after the scandal.
The former chairman and founder of Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services was released on bail on Wednesday by the High Court in Andhra Pradesh, state of south India.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has received permission from the country's Company Law Board (CLB) to delay to Sept. 30 the filing of its 2008 and 2009 financial results.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW