The founder of Satyam Computer Services has been found guilty of a financial scam that brought the Hyderabad-based outsourcer to the verge of collapse before its rescue by a rival.
Satyam Computer Services, the Indian outsourcing company hit by an accounting fraud in 2009, has been merged with parent Tech Mahindra.
Satyam Computer Services is setting up a business applications testing center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for payments company MasterCard, reflecting a growing interest among customers to sign up new business with the Indian outsourcer as it recovers ...
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services went into loss again in the quarter ended March 31, after the company took a charge to settle a class-action lawsuit in the U.S., the company said Monday.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has agreed to pay a US$10 million penalty to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle charges of financial fraud, the SEC said.
Outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has challenged in a court in India a demand for rupees 6.16 billion (US$134 million) from India’s Income Tax Department, adding a new twist to the problems at the troubled company.
Indian outsourcer, Satyam Computer Services, which is on the recovery after a corporate scandal, said that revenue and net profits grew in the third quarter ended Dec. 31.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services plans to offer cloud-based services to customers as one of many plans to recover ground it lost during a financial scandal at the company.
The planned merger of Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services with Tech Mahindra, its dominant shareholder, will lead to the creation of an outsourcer focused on key segments like telecommunications, manufacturing and enterprise applications, a co...
Satyam Computer Services' revenue skidded in the Indian fiscal year, even as a new management tried to reassure customers and employees, according to financial results released belatedly by the company.
Satyam Computer Services will be delisting from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in October, as it is not able to comply with the stock exchange's requirement to file its delayed financial results by an Oct. 15 deadline.
The board of Satyam Computer Services, the Indian outsourcer involved in a financial scandal, is meeting on 29 September to consider financial results of the company that were delayed after the scandal.
The former chairman and founder of Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services was released on bail on Wednesday by the High Court in Andhra Pradesh, state of south India.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has received permission from the country's Company Law Board (CLB) to delay to Sept. 30 the filing of its 2008 and 2009 financial results.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Missing pieces: What Microsoft failed to deliver in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Here's proof that Ryzen can benefit from optimized game code
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Before suing Uber, Waymo initiated action against former engineer
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft Functional Consultant - Campus SolutionsNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCSenior BANSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW